Canada offers one of the world’s most open and dynamic immigration systems. The Government of Canada has created a vast array of diverse immigration programs that maximize immigrants’ economic, social, and cultural contributions to Canada while at the same time protecting the health, safety, and security of Canadians. Canada’s permanent resident schemes consist of both economic and non-economic programs. At Hawks Immigration, helps you explore which options may be best for you.
- Express Entry
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP)
- Business Immigration
- Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot Program
- Caregiver Programs
- Spousal, Common-Law, and Conjugal partner Sponsorship
- Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship
- Family Class Sponsorship
- Humanitarian and Compassionate consideration
- Persons in Need of Protection
Conditions for of Permanent Residency
- If you will have to travel, your PR visa should be in an authenticated passport. You may have
to submit application for PR visa transfer to a new passport
- Non- principal clients cannot submit application for PR visa before the principal applicant
unless exceptional case
- Immigration rules keep changing and new options are added in a short range of time. We
offer several options in permanent residency visa such as long term visa for applicant, his partner
and kids. This visa can be changed into citizenship in many cases such as skilled based, sponsored
immigration, employer based immigration, investment and work permit.
- For any kind of detailed information, call us today.